Enjoy a great meal and raise money for your favorite charity or organization with our Dining for Dollars program.
A Delicious Way To Raise Some Dough
At Bertucci’s, we are committed to supporting our neighboring schools, youth sports teams & all non-profit organizations. Our Dining for Dollars Fundraising Program allows the local community to not only enjoy a hot meal around the brick oven, but also help local organizations raise money for great causes.
To learn more or schedule a fundraiser for your organization, please fill out the form & a member of our fundraising team will contact you to begin the planning process!
- Fill out the form with details regarding your organization & a member of our Fundraising Team will contact you to collect your W9, schedule your date & get you a customized promotional flyer!
- Promote & Dine
- Spread the word – whether it’s by email, Facebook, Instagram or our printed flyers, you’ll want everyone to know when & how they can support your organization. You’ll have a unique 9 digit code that will be used to track all order. Don’t Forget – Office luncheons, catering orders & all orders place to-go can count towards your fundraiser too!
15% of all sales generated by the supporters of your organization will be donated back to your group!
- Is my group eligible?
- Any non-profit organization is eligible to host a fundraiser with Bertucci’s! (Schools, sports teams, churches, national associations, scout troops, charitable causes, hospitals, local fundraisers, etc.) We will require a completed W9 for verification & tax purposes.
- What percentage of sales from the fundraising event does my organization receive?
- 15% of all net sales from Dine In, Take Out, Catering and Group Event tracked via the fundraiser code on the flyer.
- How does my organization receive credit for purchases?
- Guests will show the restaurant the flyer with the organizations specific code on it and it will be automatically applied to their bill and included towards the fundraiser.
- Are there specific dates or times that I can host my fundraiser on?
- Fundraisers can be scheduled any day Monday- Thursday, and they will run from open to close. (Does not include Holidays)
- How often can my organization host an event?
- Dining for Dollars fundraisers can be held at Bertucci’s once a year per organization
- Can I use a tax exemption form?
- No, the host must provide a W-9 form for approval.
- When can my organization host an event?
- Dining for Dollars Fundraisers can be held Monday-Thursday
- When can I expect my Fundraiser check?
- 2-4 weeks after the event.
- What if I have more questions about the program
- Please contact us at GroupEvents@bertuccis.com & a member of our team will be able to assist you!
- Set a goal for how much you are looking to fundraise for the event.
- Utilize the customized Fundraising Flyer you receive when your event is approved to promote the event to the group & the surrounding community! Print copies to send home to parents, post on Facebook & Instagram, share details at meetings & email out to all group connections. The more people see it, the more likely they are to attend the event!
- MAKE IT EASY
- Remind your supporters of the various ways they can give back to your organization through Bertucci’s!
- FOLLOW UP
- It’s important that you are reminding people each day leading up to the event. Ask when they will be going? Have they shared the flyer? Can you count on their support?
*Includes Dine In, To Go & Catering. Valid at Bertuccis.com. Valid at all Bertucci’s locations. Excludes tax, tip, gift card purchases and any other offers or discounts.