Enjoy a great meal and raise money for your favorite charity or organization with our Dining for Dollars program.
A Delicious Way To Raise Some Dough
At Bertucci’s, we are committed to supporting our neighboring schools, youth sports teams & all non-profit organizations. Our Dining for Dollars Fundraising Program allows the local community to not only enjoy a hot meal around the brick oven, but also help local organizations raise money for great causes.
To learn more or schedule a fundraiser for your organization, please fill out the form & a member of our fundraising team will contact you to begin the planning process!
- Fill out the form with details regarding your organization & a member of our Fundraising Team will contact you to collect your W9, schedule your date & get you a customized promotional flyer!
- Promote & Dine
- Spread the word – whether it’s by email, Facebook, Instagram or our printed flyers, you’ll want everyone to know when & how they can support your organization. You’ll have a unique 9 digit code that will be used to track all orders. Don’t Forget – Office luncheons, catering orders & all orders place to-go can count towards your fundraiser too!
- Earn 15% of all sales generated by the supporters of your organization will be donated back to your group!
- Is my group eligible?
- Any non-profit organization is eligible to host a fundraiser with Bertucci’s! (Schools, sports teams, churches, national associations, scout troops, charitable causes, hospitals, local fundraisers, etc.) We will require a completed W9 for verification & tax purposes.
- What percentage of sales from the fundraising event does my organization receive?
- 15% of all net sales from Dine In, Take Out, Catering and Group Event tracked via the fundraiser code on the flyer.
- How does my organization receive credit for purchases?
- Guests will show the restaurant the flyer with the organizations specific code on it and it will be automatically applied to their bill and included towards the fundraiser. Additionally, guests can order online & add the 9 digit unique code in the promo code section to include their order.
- Are there specific dates or times that I can host my fundraiser on?
- Fundraisers can be scheduled any day Monday- Thursday, and they will run from open to close. (Does not include Holidays)
- How often can my organization host an event?
- Dining for Dollars fundraisers can be held at Bertucci’s once a year per organization
- Can I use a tax exemption form?
- No, the host must provide a W9 form for approval.
- When can my organization host an event?
- Dining for Dollars Fundraisers can be held Monday-Thursday
- When can I expect my Fundraiser check?
- 2-4 weeks after the event.
- What if I have more questions about the program
- Please contact us at Fundraising@bertuccis.com & a member of our team will be able to assist you!
- Set a goal for how much you are looking to fundraise for the event.
- Utilize the customized Fundraising Flyer you receive when your event is approved to promote the event to the group & the surrounding community! Print copies to send home to parents, post on Facebook & Instagram, share details at meetings & email out to all group connections. The more people see it, the more likely they are to attend the event!
- MAKE IT EASY
- Remind your supporters of the various ways they can give back to your organization through Bertucci’s!
- FOLLOW UP
- It’s important that you are reminding people each day leading up to the event. Ask when they will be going? Have they shared the flyer? Can you count on their support?
Valid on all dine in, to go or catering purchases tracked via the unique 9 digit code assigned to the organization. Excludes tax & gratuity. Not valid with an other offers, discounts or towards the purchase of gift cards. Flyer valid at participating Bertucci’s locations on date listed only. Flyer distribution on-site during event is strictly prohibited.